Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Friday, November 26

White Christmas!


Hi, Another late night! Today we had our first flutter of snow. It never came to anything but it definitely did snow! My card for tonight is all about snow! The Crafty Calender Challenge this month is "Winter Snowflakes and Crafts and Me Challenge is "Dreaming of a White Xmas". The card is a step card as you can see and i have used my snowflakes embossing folder to emboss the 2 layers on the base card. The image i have used it from LOTV and i just love it! I have coloured it in with my Promarkers. I have left most of it white obviously and used my grey shades to give shadows etc but you can hardly see it on the picture. The snowflakes are from my Cricut Potpouri cartridge and i have layered them up 3 times and used 3d foam pads to add depth. The charm, ribbon and pins just finish the card off and i added a little glitter to the smallest snowflakes. I have entered the Tip Top Tuesday challenge, they are looking for "Layer upon Layer"so this card fits in with that. There are a couple of "Anything Goes" challenges which i have entered and i will add the links to them below. 

http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/ - Dreaming of a White Xmas
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes With a Bit of Sparkle!


Thanks for looking and for the kind comments always left!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your colour choice and the charm, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card love your choice of colour. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lynne, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Lynne. Love your colour scheme. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous card
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute creation! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com Please come back next Tuesday! :)

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous...love the layout and the embossing too. good luck with the DT call.

    fi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynne, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and lovely colour combo.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, I get as excited as a little kid when we get our first snow. Nothing yet, but it's sure to be any time now. :) Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Lynne, that's such a darling image and I love how you constructed your card. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lynne, i love all the white.
    Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!