Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Sunday, November 21

Xmas Bling!


What a miserable, wet and dark day. The perfect day for crafting!! Heres my card that i made for a few challenges. The colour scheme was meant to be for the Totally Tilda challenge but i never got it finished yesterday morning so i was too late with it! Just my luck. Fortunately the Totally Gorjuss challenge this week was Non Traditional Christmas colours so my favourite icy blue scheme goes well. The Paper Cutz challenge is Christmas with Bling so i used new gems that i got that are just plain but shiny silver. I really love them, just that bit different to the gems i use all the time. The photo doesnt show them off that well. I have also played along with the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club which is anything Goes this week.
I know this image is not a Xmas stamp but i thought it fits well and i coloured her with Promarkers. The snowflakes are from my Cricut Christmas Solutions cartridge.

Heres the links to the challenges i have entered; 
http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Christmas using lots of Bling

As always thanks for looking at my cards and leaving such lovely comments.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the embossing. I always forget about my embossing folders. It adds such wonderful texture. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white and blue combo! Just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!