Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Monday, November 22

Sugar Fix!



First of all, sorry about the poor photo. Its 2am and possibly the worst time to start taking photos! I couldnt sleep tonight so decided to have a sugar fix! Here is my entry to "The Sugar Bowl". The theme was to use the sketch given and the colour scheme of Black and White with one other. I chose pink as you can see! The sktech was a really good one to follow. I coloured my Gorgeous girl with promarkers. I love colouring these girls in and especially love colouring their hair!
I have also entered the card into the CES challenge. The theme is Lovely Lace so i have used 2 layers of the lace overlapping and think it adds a bit more depth to it. Passion for Promarkers challenge is "Stitching and Distressing. As you can see i have used Faux stitching around the black layer and also used my pricking took  around the other layers to create the "stitched" look! As for the distressing, i used black distress ink all around each layer. I didnt go too mad with it since its not really one of my best techniques and didnt want it to end up a mess. This is a area i need to improve on..lots!

So here is the links to the challenge blogs;

http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/- Sketch and Black & White + One!
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Stitching and Distressing

Thank You for taking the time to look!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne...2 AM!!! YIKES!!! I hope you were able to get some sleep after your "sugar fix"!! Such a darling card!! I love these Gorjuss Girls...and she looks so sweet lounging on your card!! The DPs are so pretty too!! As you can see from my card...I'm a white and black and pink girl too!! Great job!! And thanks so much for playing in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge!! I'm heading into bed now...to have Sweeeeeet Dreams!!
    Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hunni fabulous card this is the healthiest kind of sugar fix lol. She looks beautiful & the black looks fab & so does the lace.
    Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lynne, thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lynne, Love it!

    Thanks for playing with us at the Sugar Bowl :)

    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne,
    WOW, 2am & you're up creating something as wonderful as this. It looks fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAb card Lynne - I love all the swirls and flourishes - so effective!! Thanks for sharing it with us at PFP this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a lovely card Lynne.Thanks for joining us at the CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!