Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Wednesday, September 7

Elphine House Australia Challenge - Its Cuddle Time!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   !

Good Morning! Its 8am here in Scotland which means the new Elphine House Australia challenge! is well under way! I meant to have this post scheduled but i saved it last night and got distracted and forgot to publish!
Our new challenge theme is...

"Its Cuddle Time"

We would love to see anything cuddly! It could be a teddy, an animal or even a baby. We all love a cuddle dont we! There are so many options with this challenge.  You can use any Elisabeth Bell image, It doesnt need to be a Elphine House Australia  stamp..although if you have any we would love to see what you have done with them!


For my card i have decided to use "Evania - Nursing Boo Boo" which you will find along with all the other stamps in the Elphine House Australia store. It was so hard to get a proper photo of the card with it having a acetate base.
My card base is obviously Acetate and i had good fun creating this card. The image is coloured with Promarkers, the flowers are WOC, and the lace, ribbon and gems etc are from my stash. There is also NO designer papers in sight! I always use a DP somewhere on my cards so it was strange not getting my papers out. I am going to enter the Creative Belli Blog challenge which is Acetate/vellum but this challenge is to get you using something old and forgotten about. My old and forgotten item is the sprays with the clear beads on them that i have in my bow. I have had these lying about since i recycled something and took them all out for me to use...that was about 2 years ago! Its great what a tidy out finds!

I hope you can come join us at the Elphine House Blog for our challenge. Remember you can use any Elisabeth Bell image. You can also combine challenges so with your Elisabeth Bell image you can also enter into Elisabeth Bells World and the Belles and Whistles Challenge. 

I would like to enter the following challenges;

Creative Belli - Acetate/vellum
Sweet Stamps - Lace
Try it on Tuesday - Monochrome
Fairy Tale - Flowers and Lace

Thanks for dropping by and hope you can join in our challenge!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oh Lynne that´s so cute! Love the colours and the adorable image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at FTC!
    xoxo
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    this is a very nice card and a sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and such a cute image. I love the colour and it's perfect for the TioT challenge this week. Thank you for joining us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. Love the design, all the gorgeous details and the fab colours. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That´s so lovely! I love the foil! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie wow this is such a pretty card, its gorgeous I love this image she is so cute.
    I'm so sorry to read about you all having a bug, I hope you all feel better now. As for your kidney trouble I really do feel for you sweetie, I still get pain around my left kidney & its awful so goodness knows how you feel hun as I know you have been suffering a lot longer. Take care hunni & hope your kidney eases up very soon hun & you get some relief. mmwah

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, just gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing with Creative Belli!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, my fave colour too. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss. Marianne x (I have some candy on my blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, thank you for sharing your Monochrome card with us at Try it on Tuesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really lovely. Thanks for joining our flowers + lace challenge over at Fairytale Challenge Blog. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunningly beautiful card. I love the design and the color choice and the image is so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and have a lovely day. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!