Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, September 13

Christmas time - Hokey Pokey!


Good morning! Well its another sleepless night so here i am at 3.22am to share my very first Christmas card of 2011!! What else would you do at this time of the night..well morning!

I ordered this cutie last week after seeing her in a on-line shop. She's a Dawn's Clear Stamps called "Hokey Pokey" and a dream to colour. I coloured her using Promakers and used my glossy accents and glamour dust.
The paper was one i have had for a long time and have not got a clue where it even came from.


My snowflakes are from my Cricut Pot Pourri Cartridge and this time i used my Crafters Companion spray and stick then sprinkled with the glamour dust...In fact the glamour dust is glittering all over the card and was also all over me and everything in a 2 meter radius.. It was worth the mess though! The charm and ribbon was taken of a old card that i putting in the bin and the charm was out a Christmas cracker from 2 years ago!! The sentiment is one from a free set of stamps out a magazine. 

Here is the links to the challenges i am entering with my card;

ABC Christmas Challenge - R is for Recycling/rhinestones and ribbon
Christmas Challenges {with sketches} - Sketch - Too Late..silly me!
Stamp Something - Anything goes last challenge :-( 

Thanks for reading!!
Hugs
            Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I have never heard of these stamps, I will look for them! Great job with the recycling! Thanks for playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A adorable card.! Thanks for joining us at Chistmas Inspirations challenges. I hope you will play again next challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - I have candy on my blog if you're interested :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your information is very needed for my sister study. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!