Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Friday, September 30

Christmas Tilda!


Hi, Its Friday again!.. i cant keep up with the days at the moment! I am here tonight to post this card i make following the amazing sketch and inspirational picture from TOMIC. I bought this stamp a while back on e-bay..(what would we do with out e-bay!??) and shame on me i have never inked it up until now. I coloured her with Promarkers and used Glossy Accents and Martha Stewart Glitter.


The papers is from Anna Griffin which has really nice soft colours which would do Christmas and weddings. 
I have stitched all the layers with my sewing machine..Wonky i know...lets just go with saying it adds character to the card, distressed with my stressy tool, inked with "Old Paper" Distress ink!! 
The rosette flowers i made myself which were again inked with "Old Paper". I used a eyelet in the middle to finish them off and . 
The lace, ribbon and pearls are just out my stash .

Here are the challenges that i would like to enter this card into;

TOMIC - Sketch and Inspirational picture
Christmas Card Challenges - Handmade Flowers
Hooked on Craft Challenge - Ribbon and Lace
Addicted to Stamps - Stitching.
Thanks ver much for poppin by and i will be back in the morning with a brand new challenge and a special surprise from Craft Calender!

Have a lovely night!
Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. Lynne this is such a sweet Christmas card! Your colouring is fabulous. I love your rosette flowers and lacey edges too!
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft challenges, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty! AG DOES make some of the most beautiful papers and your image is just lovely. :-) I really like your rosettes too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for our challenge !! Nice stitching.... Thanks for joining us at ATS. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lynne, so soft and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps for our stitching challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC!
    Love, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!