Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, September 24

Elphine House Australia DT card - Scrap it Challenge!

 Hi, At long last my internet service is back! That was awful having it down for that long. How did we survive before internet! God knows! Its much like mobile phones, if feel strange if i go out and leave my phone at home. Ok to be honest i don't think i would leave without it and if i did i would go back for it!! 

Anyway onto why i am here....the new Elphine House Australia challenge. I am late with this post with my internet being down so the challenge started on Wednesday 21st. 
This time round the theme is ....
"Scrap it"
We are looking for all your creations using all those scraps that you have collected.

You can use any Elisabeth Bell image at all but if you have one of the new Elphine House Australia then we would love to see what you have made with them!

                                       

For my creation this time i  used a old chocolate box that had drawers in it so i took out the drawers and i have made it into a little promarker box for my most used promakers. 
© Elisabeth Bell
Everything i used was scrap. I had a few left over lengths of the same lace so i used that along the top. The papers were just ones i found in the scrap box, dont know where they came from. The images on the front were also in the scrap box as they both had little mishaps somewhere on them so i cut the off to just use their heads! The flowers were also ones that i had used on cards that i wasnt happy with so i stripped them off the flowers and charms etc to use again. The metal handle was off a set of cardboard drawers that i used to keep my flowers in but they had started to fall apart so i took all the handles off them! Nothing gets put in the bin until i have stripped it off all the reusable bits!!
As you can see i have used a different Elphine House Australia stamp on each side. A great way to use all of your favourite stamps together.

You can see lots of creations using Elphine House Australia on the brand new Elphine House Gallery website where you can meet the Design Team members and their creations!

I hope you can join in with our challenge. Its open until Tuesday 4th September at 9pm and the next challenge will be set the next day at 9am. Come and let us see what you can make with your scraps.

Thanks for dropping in!
       Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Lynne! What a fab idea. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!