Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Friday, September 9

Tilda - The Rose


Good evening! I am just going to get a quick post done as i have done this card for the "Frame It" challenge at Magnolia Down Under and i forgot to post it this morning and i only have 30 mins left to get it entered!

I love this stamp, one of my fav Tilda images. I have coloured her with promarkers.
The frame was made from using Nellie Snellen corner die and then i have covered it with Crackle Accents and i touch of glamour dust.
The papers are Tm Holtz Vintage Shabby pad and ii have machine stitched the layers.
My flowers are from WOC and the charm is two bead charms and a butterfly added together. The sentiment is from Forever Friends Gold and Black set.


I would like to enter the following challenges;

Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Inspired by a song..."The Rose"
I love Promarkers - Metal embellishment/ charm
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by and have a lovely weekend!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I love the fancy corners on your frame and the beautiful soft apricot tones. Beauitful!
    Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ,so cute
    thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really beautiful. What a fabulous bit of work. Love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw lynne, this one looks so pretty. Love that soft peachy colour you used and great flowers. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is just so beautiful.Goodluck at charisma this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh thats pretty,thanks for playing along at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Charisma this week!.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a big soft spot and that´s Magnolia stamps. I love little Tilda and I think you´ve made a gorgeous card with her.
    Thanks for playing with us at Charisma this week.
    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card...love all the little details! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!