Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, October 1

Crafty Calendar's Spooky Birthday!


Good Morning and Happy October! I am now starting to slightly panic its going to be Christmas before i realise! I have only got 2 xmas cards done so lets hope the next few months dont go so fast!!


Today its the start of a new Crafty Calendar Challenge. Its also the challenges 2nd Birthday so we have lots and lots of prizes to give away. Pop over and have a look, all you need to do to win one of the prizes is to enter the challenge.

The theme for this months challenge is ..."Spooky"
Lets see all those scary and spooky Halloween projects!

Our sponsor for this challenge is the amazing Wild Orchid Crafts 
(prize still be be confirmed)!




Now onto my card. This one such a simple card following the sketch on Papertake Weekly.
My papers are from We r memories and American crafts plain card stock. I loved the colour of the orange as it wasnt too fluorescent like some i had in my drawer!
Tilda is coloured using promarkers. The edges of the layers have been inked with Black Soot.


I would like to enter the following challenges!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Papertake Weekly - sketch
Shopping our Stash - Black, white + one other commlour (black, white and orange)
stampin B's Designs - Halloween
Art Impression Stamps - Halloween


Thanks for having a look and for the lovely comments!
Lynne x x

8 comments:

  1. This is perfect Lynne.Tilda looks gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, thank you for the comment, and wow love the colour contrast on this gorgeous creation, and such a beautifully coloured and fabulous image
    Hugs and enjoy your weekend
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous card Lynne, I love the colour combo and Tilda is so cute! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and on the Crafty Calendar blog too, I really appreciate it! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lynne and a brilliant take on the PTW sketch! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love that adorable image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love the colours and the cute image,
    don't worry i haven't done any Christmas cards at all yet. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fabulous layout on this card & that Tilda is so adorable! Thanks for playing along at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!