Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, February 18

Emmas Gift for Elphine House Australia!


Hi, Hope your all well! Just a quick post tonight as i am not feeling so great...I have been changing  medication about the past few weeks and cant get right dose...i hope its all worth it! 

Its time for a new challenge at Elphine House Australia!
We had many beautiful entries last month... its great to see all those Elisabeth Bell images come out to play along with us!

This month the challenge theme is ..Make your own background...No Designer Papers!"

I love my designer papers so i was wondering what to make. Well what you see is NOT the card i first made. I had my card just about finished when Carrie came running in and knocked my Spun Sugar Re-Inker all over my desk and some splashed over my card! Laugh or Cry!? i didnt know what to do!!
Carrie looked at me and said in a totally serious voice "Oops...well to be honest Mum..i think that card maybe wasnt you best anyway!!"  What do you say to that!!

So here is my new card...which has been approved by Carrie! lol!


I used "Emma's Gift of Love" which you can buy from the Elphine House Australia Store.

She is coloured with Promarkers and Polychromos. 
Dies - Sizzix Thinlet Doily, Spellbinders Beaded and Classic Oval, Memory Box Vivienne, Butterfly Delights, Marianne Design Flourish and Spellbinders D-Lites antastic Flourish Three. The embossing folder is Floral Fantasy.
Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft and Ribbons, Lace, gems etc are all from Hobbycraft.


Here are a few challenges to enter my card into ....

Papertake Weekly - Lovely Layers
City Crafter Challenge - Lace and Flowers
Passion for Promarkers - Shaped Card
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes - Use Flowers

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can find time to pop over the the Elphine House Challenge blog to check out the other girls creations....they are all gorgeous!

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynne....just live everything about it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Lynne! I love the colors and diecuts and beautiful details! I know your first card was beautiful, too! I hope you feel better soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely and what a beautiful image! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the soft colors and beautiful layout of the card! A wonderful and not so often used shape. Thank you for playing along in the theme I choose over at Passion for ProMarkers. Hugs Lotta xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and lovely ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne, Such a beautiful card. love the colours and beautiful image. Thank you for joining challenge 7 good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin DT and Co owner x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Julie this is stunning! I love this little cutie too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynne, so sorry I called you Julie, I had a senior moment.
      Hugs
      Linda xxx

      Delete
  8. So pretty, I love the shape and gorgeous die cuts, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What can i say? i love your style and i think your colouring is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at Crafting From The Heart
    Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is beautiful! A fabulous shaped card and delish embellies and gorgeous details too! Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your creation is so beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!