Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, February 4

Lil Lilian in Pink!!


Hi, Hope everyone has had a lovely week so far! 
I am just dropping by with my card that i made for The Digi Bells Blog today!


I have used the gorgeous Li'l Lillian from the amazing Digital Collections from Elisabeth Bell! 


I am sure you will all agree that this gorgeous image relates to everyone at some point in their lives, whether its memories from painting when you were a child or a memory of a time shared with your own children or grandchildren! It can also be used for any occasion!

Here is my card...and again i am using Pink and Grey...i have a thing about that colour combo at the moment!


Materials
I have used Promarkers and Polychromos to colour the image.
Papers are Secret Crush from Pink Paislee and Be Mine from Echo Park!
Dies - Marianne Doily, Martha Stewart Cicle Cutter.
Embellishements - Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft. Both kinds of Lace from Hobbycraft. Beads on the pin i made aswell as the gems are also from Hobbycraft. Feathers are from Country Baskets.

Here is a closer image....not sure why she looks so orange in this...not a great picture!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can find time to stop by The Digi Bell Blog as we have got inspiration being posted every day. There is also still lots of time to enter the Elisabeth Bells World Challenge!

Here are a couple of challenges that i have entered with this card...

In the Pink - Diecuts/and or Punches
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with Handmade bow
Digi Makeover Challenge - Anything Goes with a Digi Stamp

Have a great day, or night, depending on where you may be!!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lynne! I love the pink and gray combo and the adorable image! Wonderful coloring and details, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynne, this is just gorgeous, I love the colour combination and your embellishments are just stunning! Love it Lots!!!!!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Love all the lac and the flowers are a perfect compliment to the image.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Also, starting Wednesday nite 10 pm, Craft-Dee BowZ is having our February Blog Hop.Leave comments on the DT posts to be eligible for the prize. Hope you can join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How she is she. Love all the details to make this card fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love all the pink and pretty embellishments, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!