Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Sunday, February 2

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Love is all around!!


Hello! I hope your having a great weekend! Its really cold here today...but still no snow! I must admit i do love the snow...its so beautiful. David reckons that i wouldnt like it so much if i had to drive in it. We live at the bottom of a small village set on a hill and only way out is up!! This means when the snow arrives everyone has to park their cars up at the top of the village and walk up the hill. 

Anyway here is my card for the Crafty Calendar Challenge that is now up and running!
The theme is "Love is all Around" and the sponsor this month is the very talented Hannah Lynn Art and Design. The prize is a 5x7 print of your own choice from the store!!!

Here is my card using Ladybug Love Digistamp coloued with Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils. I have just started using the Poly Pencils and they are fab! Still in need of pactice though. 


Materials
Image coloured with Promarkers and Polychomos (blended with Sansodor)
Papers - Pink Paislee Secret Crush
Dies - Heart Flourish, Butterfle and Swirl cut from Silhouette Portrait. 
Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Lace and Tulle from Hobbycraft and White Pearls from County Baskets and Tim Holtz Distress Glitters.



Here are a few challenges i would love to enter my card into..
                                                                                                    
Crafts and Me - Use a Heart - ( i have used a heart die and hearts on my papers)
Digi Galore - Valentine
Live and Love Cafts - Love and Lace
Colour Me Creative - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Well i am away to get my craft desk organised and have a relaxing day...well thats the plan anyway!
Thanks for stopping by and for all the lovely comments you leave each time...it is really appreciated!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Lynne!. Great overall card, including your coloring and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with our Girls Just Wanna Have Fun challenge at CMC. Your girl is definitely ready for fun!
    Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne,
    I'm a big fan of Hannah Lynn's images, so this is right up my street! Beautiful image and card. That heart border is so elegant and the tulle adds great shabbiness to this card. Thanks for linking up to LLC’s Love & Lace challenge.
    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!