Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, January 25

Elisabeth Bells World Challenge!!!


 Hello! Can you believe its the weekend again...that was one fast week!

Today is the start of the latest Elisabeth Bells World Challenge!!

The theme is...White on White + a Little Red!

We had some beautiful entries last month but there were only a handful...where has all those Elisabeth Bell fans gone!? If you have ANY Elisabeth Bell stamp then come join us!

I have made a little tag and holder which fits gift vounchers etc in. I have used "Apple Thyme" from the Simpler Times Collection.


Materials Used
Image coloured with Promarkers
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Textile
Dies - Spellbinders Scallop and Classic Circles, Marianne Design Swirls, Silhouette Store for the Heart Tag.
Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft, Lace, Ribbon, Gem, Charm and Paper String from Hobbycraft.
Essensials Glue Pad and Glamour Dust Glitter.


Here are a couple of challenge that my card fits with...

Brown Sugar Challenge - Embossing 
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge - Anything Goes

Thats me for now! I have got a big order for Birthday Invitaions so going to get those started today.
Have a lovely weekend!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and such a sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous tag Lynne.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Lynne, love the Elizabeth Bell image on your tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super lovely.

    Becka DT CraftyHandys Challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!