Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, June 13

Elphine House Australia Challenge - Happy Birthday!!


Hi There, I have been trying to get this posted for a few hours but blogger keeps signing me out every few minutes. Its been doing it for a good few week when i am commenting. As soon as i publish a comment i have to sign back in...very frustrating! 

Anyway, can you believe its been 2 weeks since the last Elphine House Australia Challenge...its flew past. This challenge has a fab theme of simply....
"Happy Birthday" 
This is a easy challenge theme so i hope you get digging out your Elisabeth Bell Stamps and join in with us!

Remember you must use a Elisabeth Bell image to enter our challenge. This can be from any of the companies she has designed for. If you use a EHA stamp the prize is fab as you can choose 2 stamps from EHA. If its another Elisabeth Bell design then the winner will get 1 EHA stamp which will be a surprise.

Here is my card using Sophie's Birthday Balloon from Elphine House Australia.
 Materials
Papers - Tilda Country Escape
Dies/Punches - Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly, Tonic Studio Butterfly Strip, Marianne Design Flourish
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Floral Fantasy
Embellishments - Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Lace, ribbon, Gems and the cluster on the bow i made myself using different sized diamantes. 

Here is close up (dont look to close at the colouring!)

I am going to enter a few challenges with my card -
Deep Ocean Challenges - For a Girl!
Divas By Design - Happy Birthday!
Fab n Funky - Happy Birthday
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes

Thats all from me just now. I will be back tomorrow with my GDT post for the Digi Bells. 
See you then!
Remember to pop over to EHA blog to join in with our challenge!!

Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation Lynne...gorgeous colour and and beautiful image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the pink and your arrangement and all the bling is fab!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Image and Stunning Card! Love your Gorgeous Flowers too! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous girly card. I love all the layers and your embellishments really co-ordinate with the rest of your design. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab n Funky this week.

    Alli D
    GDT Fab n Funky

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous, love the image...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design and Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embellishments! This is gorgeous! Beautiful colouring as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!