Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, June 1

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things with Wings!


Good Morning! It looks like a gorgeous day outside. Isnt it lovely to wake up to sunshine for a change? Lets hope it lasts!
I am here this morning with my card for Crafty Calendar Challenge.

The theme for this month is "Things with Wings"!

I decided to make a Criss Cross tag/card with butterflies to fit with the challenge....yes with no cute image..thats twice in the last month! Good going for me!


Materials Used....
Papers - Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Paper Pad
Dies - Sizzix Thinlets Border Dies, Spellbinders D lite Corner Flourish, Spellbinders Label Die for insert, Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly Die and Memory Box Butterfly Delights Die.
Embellishments - I made the flower on my Clover Flower Loom. I put together the decorative pin and cluster on the bow myself. I also used Lace, Seam Binding, Silver beading and a Cream Dome Button.


Here is a few challenges that i will enter - 
Daring Cardmakers - I made my Decorative Pin, the Cluster on bow and the flower i made using my Flower Loom!
Crafts 4 Eternity - Same Letter (I have used Button, Butterflies and Beading!)
QKR Stampede - Any Winged Creature!
Celebrate the Occasion - Fluttering by!


Thanks very much for stopping by! I hope you can join us over at Crafty Calendar Challenge for our 
"Things with Wings Challenge"! 
I will be back later with some news so see you then!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs
                                                                                                                                                                              

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - I do love your monochrome colour-scheme. And the decorative pin is a great idea. Thank you for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, with lovely handmade elements that are perfect for for The Daring Cardmakers' "Make it Yourself" challenge
    this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your is absolutely lovely, great design and your attention to details are great!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne this is such a beuatiful card....your cards always have the WOW factor....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card looks very elegant. I like your handmade flower a lot. The yarn/ribbon you used looks so fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Lynne - love the colours and the embellishments and just everything!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!