Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, June 1

Oozak DT - Anything Goes With Blues, Stars and Stripes Challenge!




 Hello again! This is my second post for the day and this time i am here with some exciting news. 
I was asked to join the amazing team at Oozak for a 4 month term and of course i said yes! There is a brand new DT and they are a talented bunch!
The challenges begin on the1st and the 15th of each month.
You must also check the Oozak store out...OMG....crafters heaven!

Here is my first card for Oozak and the theme is...
Anything Goes with Blues, Stars and Stripes!
You can make any type of card or project as long as the above elements are on there...Birthday, invites, Fathers Day cards..you decide!


Materials i used that you can find in the Oozak Store




The image i used is a Elisabeth Bell digital stamp called "Apple Bake"
I also used my Cricut Wild Card Cart to cut the stars, spellbinders Scalloped and Classic Circles, Sizzix Thinlet borders, Tulle, Lace, Jute, gems and a decorative pin that i put together myself.


Thanks so much for reading! Remember to pop over to the Oozak Blog to join in with our challenge!
Have a great Saturday night!!
Hugs


2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Lynne sweet image and lovely colour combinations

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. avail yourself to community school with misinformation to
    know of it or to avail yourself into a? good education?



    my blog - 60 minute stamina download mac

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!