Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, July 1

Our Summer - Sugar Nellie


Good Morning,
Hope you all have had a great start to the week! Its been great the past few days not having to set the alarm for 6.30 and no rushing around getting everyone ready for school! Bliss!!
Its our Gala Day on Saturday so this week is what we call the Civic Week. Each day there is something fun on for the kids. So far Carrie has won the bowling competition and the 5 a-side football! She is so pleased with herself but after the football she has bruises everywhere, so much for her being a girly girl!!

Anyway, today i have my Sugar Nellie card to share with you. 
Today i have used another one of the brand new Scrapberry Stamps. This one is called "Our Summer"


You can buy her from the Funky Kits Store where you can find her and her 8 other stunning friends! 
I have used Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils to colour my stamp.
The paper are First Edition Floral Pavillion.
I used Marianne Design Doily Circle & Flourish Dies, Memory Box Delightful Butterflies and Cuttlebug Flower Die.
I have added lace, a ribbon bow and some gorgeous gems to finish.


Here a few challenges i am going to enter - 
The Paper Players - Tic Tac Toe - I have used Rhinestones, Patterned Paper and any shade of blue!

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have time please stop by The Sugar Nellie Blog, you will find daily inspiration that wont disappoint!!

Hugs
Lynne xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lynne! Love the design and adorable image! Have fun with Civic Week and your Gala Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable Lynne..beautiful image and colouring

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the stamp and colours.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, It's great! I like the white silk ribbon you used in your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!