Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, July 8

Fairy Birthday - Sugar Nellie!

Hi everyone, Hope your all well! Just a quick post today as by the time you are reading this i will be on my second day of my week away in North Wales! This is when scheduling posts is very handy...lets hope its works ok!

I am here to share my card that i have posted on the Sugar Nellie blog today! I have used another of the new Scrapberry stamps to share. This seems to be one of the favourites...her name is "Fairy Birthday"
You can buy her here from the Funky Kits Store


I have used Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils to colour my stamp. My papers are New Bloom from First Edition. My dies are Sizzix Thinlets Doily set and Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish.
I have embellished with some flowers, Lace, tulle, and some pearls. 
There are also touches of Glamour Dust sprinkled over!


Well thats all from me today! I will be back next week once i am home from my holiday and hopefully with some new crafty stash from the craft shops that i have found on google!! Sshh... dont tell David, he cant stand trailing round shops, let alone craft shops!! lol

Take Care & Hugs
Lynne xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow Lynne... you've made a superb job of this gorgeous image... love her in lilac... what a gorgeous card!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynne beautiful image and such subtle colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just stumbled across your blog and FB page and they are filled with stunning cards and projects. I love your image colouring it is so very sweet and uses a subtle technique, I have much practicing to do to achieve results like yours. I have become a follower here and look forward to seeing what you create in the future.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!