Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, July 19

A Christmas Princess


Good Morning,
Hope you are all well! Welcome to my new followers!! I will get arounf to visit your blogs soon!

 I had such a lovely holiday and had a very busy few days since getting home! My Mum has just got a new house and is moving next week so we are packing and getting her all ready. She is having to move to a house all on the flat as she has been falling down the stairs a lot due to her Brain Tumour removal op. Its going to be hard for her as she has been in this same house for 35 years and we were all brought up there but her health comes first.

Anyway, today i am have shared my card on the Sugar Nellie Blog, not my usual day but we swapped about to give me a few days extra after my holiday which was well appreciated!

Yes, its my very first Christmas card of the year! I have been trying to get my Xmas cards started months but never got round to it till now! 
I decided to use this gorgeous Sugar Nellie WInter Wonders Princess for my card. I have used her before for a non Christmas card so this stamp is so versatile.

You can buy this Princess here from the Funky Kits Store!!


I have used Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils to colour my stamp. My papers are "Rose Tinted Christmas" from DCWV.
My dies are Sizzix Thinlets Doily and border set. 
 The Snowflakes Dies are from Marianne Design aswell as the Flourishes. 
I have embellished with some ribbon, Lace a flourish of gems and 
touches of Glamour Dust!


Just a wee date for your diary....Saturday 2nd August from 10am is the Furry Friends Blog Hop starting over at the Sugar Nellie Blog! I hope you can join us....some gorgeous new animal digi's coming your way!! 

Thanks very much for stopping by! 
Hugs
Lynne xxx

6 comments:

  1. She's adoranle Lynne and you've coloured her beauifully....fabulous card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne this is just pure delight and so pretty and girly.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card as always Lynne....hope you've recovered from your holiday now.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and dies Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and you have coloured her perfectly. I love the pretty pink Christmas papers too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant card!!! Pretty image with lovely Christmas paper and a big bow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!