Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Wednesday, June 16

Another easel card! (cricut)



Well the last few days have been so busy. I have been shopping for all the rest of our holiday bits and pieces. I did of course have to add to my stash while at the shops and have also had to buy more and more storage boxes for it all..not sure where its all came from!
This card is one i was asked to make for someone. I have used my wild card cartridge for the sentiment, storybook and my nesties for the scallop circle and marquee shape. The square panel behind is embossed using the cuttlebug swiss dots folder.  I made the flowers using my plantin schoolbook and border was cut using my fiskers threading scallop punch. The swrils are a sizzix die i found in my drawer of tricks!I used some lovely pearls and ribbon and a butterfly charm from my stash to finish it off and of course my old faithful Glossy Accents to bling bits of it up! I really like making easel cards at the moment...good for quick makes and something different!
I have a few fathers day cards to make and a male birthday card on order for friends so will need to get these made tomorrow then i will get back into doing some challenges!

Have a good day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!