Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Friday, December 31

Lace & Pearls Sprinkled with Sugar!


Hi, Heres my last card of 2010! I soon as i saw The Sugar Bowls sketch for this weeks challenge i got straight to it! Loved this sketch and its one i will definitely use again. The optional extra is embossing so i have used my Cuttlebug and embossing folder to emboss the base layer. The paper i used is from a new pack that i bought in the Hobbycraft sale. Its the from the "Slice" range and i got the 12x12 pack for £1.99!! I have also used new lace, and pins/beads and the brad is new too. This all fits with My Time to Craft Challenge which is "Brand Spanking New!" The image is coloured with Promarkers and i have used the old faithful glossy accents on her tights. Not sure what i would do without that little bottle! Paper Sundaes challenge is "cut it out" so I have cut the image out and used 3d pads to make her stand out more. The other challenge that i playing along with is Charisma Cardz which is Pearls and Lace. I have also added my little butterfly on chain to to ribbon.

Here all the links to the challenges;
http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/ - Sketch and Embossing.

I hope everyone has a lovely new year and best wishes to you all for 2011!
Hope its a good year for everyone!
Take Care,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynne.
    Love the mainly white card with just a touch of colour, and the perfect embellies.

    Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge, and wishing you a very Happy New Year.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card.. I love the colours you have used and great job on the cutting out. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in our Pearls and Lace challenge this time at Charisma and good luck! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Love the soft colors! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lynne, this is just full of gorgeousness! Those flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super card, I love the colours!
    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at MTTC and Happy New Year!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!