Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, October 23

Pink Xmas


Here is my card for a few challenges. The colour theme was taken from the Passion for Promarkers challenge which was pink or purple xmas cards...i chose the pink since its my fav colour!
The sketch i followed is from Papertake Weekly. It was a fun sketch to use! The papers are from a Rose Tinted Christmas.  The image is used is Sugar Nellie Cozy Maggie. This is the first time i have used this image. I got it from Funky Kits a few weeks back because they were selling lots of Sugar Nellies at ridiculously low prices! The snowflake is from  my Christmas cart for my Cricut. The charms, ribbon and gems are from my stash.
I am also entering the Tip Top Tuesday challenge which is Anything Goes this week.
Heres the link to the challenges i am entering;

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Pink and White Xmas card

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and I love the pink- just adorable.Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snowflake is gorgeous - just what I am looking for!!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lynne, love the charms you've used. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lynne. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Lynne, love the layout and image! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun what a very pretty card hun love the soft pinks & your Sugar Nellie is lush. Hope you've had a fab weekend.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Lynne. I love the colurs and the little charms. Thanks for joining us at PTW this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fab pink christmas card. Thank you for joining us t PfP this week, and good luck.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynne,
    What a pretty card. Love the image & fab design. It looks great. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Lynne. Love the image you've used and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!