Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Friday, October 8

Papertake Weekly's 3rd Birthday!



This card is my entry to the Papertake Weekly 3rd birthday challenge. The challenge was to pick a favourite challenge from the past 3 years! I had great fun searching through the archives, there is so much talent out there and i got lots of inspiration along the way.
The Challenge i chose is ;
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
I chose this because i really must make a start on my Christmas cards and also to try out my new Cricut Xmas Solutions Cartridge. I cut the snowflake from this cart and covered in glossy accents and stardust. The image of simon and lola is a fav of mine and i have coloured it with promarkers. The embossed mats are from the snowflake cuttlebug folder. The  ribbon, gems and sentiment were from my stash.

I have completed the blog hop already and left comments on the DT blogs. They are all so talented and there are amazing prises up for grabs along the way!

Heres the link to the challenge blog;

Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!