Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Friday, March 14

Candy Winner....

Hi Everyone,

I want to apologise that i am a bit late with this Candy Winner post. 
My MIL passed away and we have the funeral yesterday so things were all up in the air!

Thank You to everyone that entered my candy and sorry that not much as been posted on my blog in the past weeks or two.. Lots of excting things to come over the next few weeks so hope you can pop by to check it out!! I will also get around to visit the blogs i never made it to over the next few days! Welcome to  to my new followers also!!

Anway lets get a winner chosen!!....


Thats you.... Mags!

This is what you have won!!...


Congratualtions!! Thank you so much for joining in. If you email me at lynne.h72@sky.com with your address etc i will get that posted off to you asap!!

Thanks again to everyone!! I will get around you blogs soon!

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne..so sorry to gear about your MIL ....congrats to Mags

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, thank you so much for your generosity. Delighted to be the winner. Will send you an email.
    So sorry to hear about your MIL too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear of your mil. My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this trying time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!