Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Wednesday, December 25

Merry Christmas & EBW Snowflakes and Lace



Merry Christmas everyone! As this post goes live i hope to be sitting with my family having our Christmas dinner and playing with the kids.
I have had one awful week heading up to today. On Monday i had to go into hospital to have a blood transfusion. I was in all day from morning until early evening and by the time i was onto my second bag of blood i was feeling really strange and developed a bit of a temp. I started to feel a bit better on Tuesday morning but i think i expected the transfusion to make me feel normal again but i was maybe expecting to much!

Anyway enough about me. On the 25th of each month we have a new Elisabeth Bells World Challenge set and this month is no exeption. This is when the schedule post feature comes in rather handy!

The theme this month is Snowflakes and Lace!
I decided to use Elisabeth Bell for SCACD "Waiting For..." Peekers stamp but i made the scene outside the window into a snowy scene. I have only ever used it, or seen it used as a sunny scene so it was good fun making it "snow". 



Materials
Image coloured by Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - MME Chalk Studio
Dies - Marianne Design Tree and everything else cut from my Silhouette Machine
Embellishments - Lace, ribbon, silver stud gems and beads from Hobbycraft. I made the pin myself. I also used Tim Holtz Hard Rock Candy Distress Glitter with my glue pad.


When you have time why not pop over to the Elisabeth Bells World Challenge Blog and check out the other DT creations...you wont be dissapointed!!
Well thats me for today! I hope you all have the most amazing Christmas day with lots of lovely family time!
Take care and Hugs, 





2 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful. Love the all white with a hint of lavender.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is fabulous. Love the way you have framed the cute scene. I am now following. You have a lovely blog.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!