Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, May 9

A Tasty Read at The Digi Bells!


Hi, Hope your having a good day so far!

I am here with my first Guest Designer card for the Digi Bells!
I chose to use the gorgeous "A Tasty Read" Digi. You can find her here in Elisabeth Bells Digital Gallery.

Here is my card..

Materials Used 
Image - A Tasty Read - Elisabeth Bell Digital Stamp Coloured with Promarkers
Paper - Tilda Country Escape Paper Pad
Dies/punches - Heart Cluster and Oval and Scalloped Oval from Cricut Wild Card Cartridge, Marianne Design Tag, Spellbinders D-lite Swirl border, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish and Doily die.
Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft. I used Lace, Diamante strip, Gems, button, pink paper twine, Cosmic Shimmer paint on some edges and a little bit of  Perfect Pearls for a wee bit of shine. 
Sentiment from Personal Impressions

Here is a closer pic of the digi stamp...

I am going to enter these challenge with my card - 
My Heart Pieces - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Penny Paper Crafty Challenge - Die cuts and Punches

Thats me for now!

Watch out each day for a new creation showing off Elisabeth's Digi's over at the Digi Bells Blog!

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Lynne a gorgeous image and fabulous colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just such an adorable piece of work Lynne, love everything about it, such great attention to details.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge and good luck
    Julie Ann x
    Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so tender and beautiful... Like the stamp a lot!
    Your coloring is perfect. :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at PCJ! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!