Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Sunday, February 3

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Love and Marriage!



Hi , I hope you are having a good weekend.  I have had a lazy day yesterday and didnt get round to doing. The day just flew past and before i knew it the day was gone! I am going to have a crafty day today (well thats the plan!) I have been working on a Inspiration Journal which has been good fun creating. I will show some pictures once i get some more pages done.

Anyway i am here with my DT card for the Craft Calendar Challenge.
This month the theme is ..
"Love and Marriage"

I had someone order a engagement card last week so i decided to use this for the challenge. Last week i tided up my all my stamps and put them into some kind of order again and cleaned them all up properly so i came across stamps that i have not used for so long.  This LOTV stamp was a favourite of mine when it was released but it had sadly been neglected so thought it would be good for this card. 
Here it is...


Card Recipe
Image - LOTV Together Forever (well think that's the name!)
Papers - Echo Park "Be Mine"
Dies/punches - Spellbinders Beaded Oval, Sizzixs circle dies, Memory Box Butterfly, Marianne Design Flourishes
Textile Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Embellishments - Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Tulle, Gems and Charm from stash.

Here is another couple of views of my card..

I would like to enter this into the following challenges - 
My Time To Craft - Love is in the Air!
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Love is all Around
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

I hope you can pop over to Crafty Calendar Challenge and check out our DT inspiration and join in with our challenge.
Have a great day and thanks for reading!
Hugs
Lynne xx

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lynne, a really pretty card.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, really like the colours and of course the image is so cute! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lynne, the image is perfect for this engagement card and I love all the embellies.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Lynne! Gorgeous image, papers and embellishments.
    Hope you're keeping well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, just love the textures & layers!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card, thank you for entering into Sweet Stampin' challenge this week. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card! I love all the die cuts you added as well as the tule, just gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper, Goodluck!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card. I love the cute image and the great design and details.

    Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Crafts Challenge this week and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - love all your pretty details! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at CMM.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!