Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Sunday, November 4

Wrap up Warm for Winter! Crafty Calendar Challenge


Well where did this weekend go?? I feel like i have had a wasted weekend. I never got anything i wanted to do done and here we are on Sunday night. we did go over to my Mums last night as its her 60th birthday on Tuesday so we had some friends and family in for a little get together. I think everyone had a nice time.

Anyway its time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
The theme this month is.."Wrap up for Winter" with the usual optional extra of Twine, fibers of String.

We have a brand new sponsor this month....Cedar Chest Designs!
You can buy digital stamp, papers and some cutting files. They are very new and adding new things all the time so keep a watch out! 

The lovely Katie from Cedar Chest Designs very generously gave our DT girls plenty of image to work with. I decided i was going to make a shaker card so used a lovely image "Georgia and the Snowman"!


 Here is what i used...
Image - Details above photo
Papers Bo Bunny Snowflurry 6x6 pad, Kraft Cardstock and embossed Acetate.
Dies/punches - Spellbinders classic circles for circular frames, Tim Holtz Vintage Lace die, Marianne Snowflake dies, Martha Stewart border punch, Marianne swirl die.Tonic Studio Small Snowflake punch.
Embellishments - Wild Orchid Crafts for flowers, Tulle, gems and micro beads from my stash and sentiment from a magazine free gift stamp set!

Here is another few photos...
 This is the challenges i am going to enter this card into...


Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Remember to stop by the Crafty Calendar Challenge to check out our DT inspiration and join in the fun. The prize is a $10 gift certificate to use in Cedar Chest Designs!

Have a great night!

5 comments:

  1. Waww, this is so beautiful.... I love you're design and colors

    Thanks for playing along with us on Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Lynne great image and fabulous colours as always

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shaker card. Love the colours and the embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons in our Christmas challenge.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful shaker card. The layers look great as a frame. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!