Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, April 7

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Egg-stra Special and a DT Call!


Good Morning! Hope your all having a lovely Easter weekend.

I am having a crafty day today. David is off so i am going to try and clear our some of my drawers of stash. My ribbon box is in a right old mess and my drawer with all my tools, such as knifes, pliers, pokey tools, rulers etc is also a bit of mess. Thing is when i start to tidy i seem to get distracted with stash i find and end up abandoning the tidy up to craft!
I am considering selling my Cricut Expression with all the cartridges and buying a Grand Calibur with the sale money. I am a bit worried i will miss my Cricut but i hardly use it and i know i will use the Calibur all the time. Any advice would be grateful!

Anyway back to business! Its time for another Crafty Calendar Challenge!
This challenge is all about creating something Egg-stra Special with optional extra of "more than one fold."
Anything egg related counts, doesnt have to be Easter related. You could give us a recipe card, dinosaur egg related, birds nest, chickens...you decide.

I decided to make a little treat bag with mini eggs in it!..yum..yes its now a empty treat bag! I only meant to eat one or two and when i put my hand back in to get another they were all gone! I dont know how that happened..lol!
Treat Bag Recipe
For the actual bag i used a small cello card display bag. Works perfect.
Image - Tilda in her egg coloured with Promakers and Flexmarkers.
Dies/punches - Scallop circle Nestie, Martha Stewart lattice punch, Marianne Design various flourishes.
Embellishments - Ribbon, tulle and button from stash and flowers from Wild Orchid Craft.

I am also going to enter into the following challenges;
CRAFT Challenge - Easter/spring
Fairy Tale - Anything Goes
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - I Want Candy! 
Just Inspirational Challenge - Picture inspiration.

I hope you can pop over to Crafty Calendar Challenge and show us your egg-stra special creations!
I hope you all enjoy climbing those hills tomorrow to roll your eggs! 
Happy Easter to you all!
Lynne x x

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lynne, such a great idea. I wouldn't have been able to resist those eggs either.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and such a great idea for chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely creation, so pretty,they look yummy, thanks for sharing with CRAFT this week, X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Easter baskets Lynne I hope you had a nice Easter Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Lynne whar a brilliant idea and so beautifully made...thanks for joining in with our Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! What a simply sweet creation you have come up with. I love the idea for little treat bags. Be careful that you don't get commissioned to do too many. All that hand coloring would take you ages! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Just Inspirational Challenges. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute - love the wonderfully decorated bag topper in its soft colors and the candies look yummy too!

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!