Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Monday, February 6

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Love and Marriage!



 Hi, Well its been a while since i posted. Before i go onto the challenge details i just want to say thank you for the lovely emails i have received wishing me well and a quick recovery! 
I was in hospital again for another week this time. I was climbing the walls but we seem to have my blood count heading in the right direction and stable. The down side is that the very treatment that is keeping everything settled is causing so many other problems. I cant win! I have to attend the Day Care Unit twice weekly for the time being for blood test and a review by my Consultant. The care i have been given so far is just first class. The nurses that work on the ward i was on just never stopped and nothing was too much trouble. They deserve double the salary, that for sure!

Over at Crafty Calendar we have just kicked off the next challenge. The theme is..
Love and Marriage with the OPTIONAL EXTRA of Lace and Pearls!

This month we have a brand new sponsor for you....the very talented Heather Ellis


 The winner will win 3 images of your choice from Heather Ellis's Etsy store or Website

Here is my card using one of Heather Ellis's Pure Innocence Digital Stamps
You can find her here along with so many more cute digi's. There really is something for all occasions!


Card Recipe
I used the sketch from The Crafts Meow!

Image - Heather Ellis, Pure Innocence Digital Stamp (022) coloured with Promarkers
Papers - My Minds Eye, Tim Holtz Core-dinations Card Stock
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Die Cut - Marianne Design Swirl, Spellbinders Nestabilites beaded oval.
Lace, seam binding, ribbon and gems from stash.

I am also entering my card into the following challenges;
The Crafts Meow - Sketch
2 Sisters Challenge - Red, Pink and White
Allsorts Challenge - Free and Easy
Hiding in My Craft Room - Red, Pink and White
One Stop Craft Challenge - For The One I Love.

That all from me tonight! Off to try and get a sleep!
Thanks for popping by!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so very pretty Lynne and lovely attention to detail.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Free and Easy February at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Lynne, beautiful embellishments and I love the glittery heart.

    Sending hugs, am thinking of you.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Lynne! I love the soft colors and your beautiful details! I hope you continue to feel better! Big hugs, Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joing "For the one I love" challenge at OSCC and good luck! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lynne, love the image, layout & colour combo, thank you for playing along at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card!! The My Favorite Stamps stamp is so cute!! LOVE the colors that you used and all of the elements that you added!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how sweet is this?! Love the glittery heart! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!