Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, June 25

Elphine House Australia DT card - Mummys Basket of Apples


Here we are at Saturday again, last week at this time i was sitting in the caravan relaxing while the kids were down the beach looking for crabs! If only we can turn back time!! Today its raining here but its not cold at all.
I am here to show you my latest card showing one of the new Elisabeth Bell stamps from Elphine House Australia.
You can see and buy all of these adorable stamps over at the EHA website and check out all the inspiration at the Design Team page, you wont be disappointed!

© Elisabeth Bell

For my card i have used We r Memory Keepers papers and MME lost and found along with Kraft cardstock. My image is coloured with Promarkers. I have used bakers twine and flowers from Wild Orchid Craft. The buttons are MME and my leaves are cut using my Cricut.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Sketch and Stash - Sketch + brand new stamp!
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop - One for the boys
Tuesday Throwdown - Masculine card

Thanks for looking and please remember to pop over to the Elphine House Website to get your hands on the cute stamps and also keep watching out for news and updates and inspiration on the Elphine House Australia Blog.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. A lovely image and beautiful card. The colours are subtle and work well together. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card , i love it .thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers-Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous card, really lovely image and a great take on our sketch, a perfect male card

    thank you for joining us at SnS AND MMCS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute... love the image & the Dp's 8o)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck 8o)

    Love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne :)

    Aww, this is so cute! Adorable image and fabulous colouring.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week,

    hugs,

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool male card, it's brilliant. Loving the fabby colours. Thanks so much for playing at MMCS this week, Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful Lynne! I love the colours.
    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. whta a sweet card, lovely colours so glad you joined us at Sketch n Stash
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!