Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, February 19

Craft Us Crazy Monthly Sponsor - The Cutting Cafe!


Good morning, its a very early morning as i write this post...cant sleep so thought i would get this card posted.

The Cutting Cafe is one of the amazing monthly sponsors over at Craft Us Crazy. We were very kindly offered a set of printable stamps from The owner, Regina. The Craft Us Crazy DT have been creating all different projects to inspire you during the month of February.


I chose to use the printable set called "This Cake is All Hearts". It was really blown away by what i received, you have so many different options from just the one printable set. If you haven't already then pop over, there is something for every occasion.
I decided to use the large black and white coloured cake. I cut out 2 of the cake shapes and attached at the top so i could make a step card.  The ruffled ribbon on the cake was done by running a stitch along the length and then pull to gather it all up. At the top of the card i cut out 4 hearts at descending sizes, folded them in half and attached then from the fold to create a 3D effect, looks better in real life than it does on the picture. The sentiment came with the set, you get lots of them to choose from too! I added silver gems, pin and heart and key charms to the ribbon to finish it off.

 A big thanks to The Cutting Cafe for providing me with the printable set!
I had lots of fun using this set and thank you for looking!

Remember our "Winter" Challenge is running right now and you have until Wednesday 2nd March.
Hugs,  
            Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie so sorry I've not been over but hopefully I'm back to normal now...well not me personally I dont think I was ever normal lol but my blogging is back to normal lol.
    Anyway my jaw dropped when I saw this hun it is sooooo beautiful I would have this on display for EVERYONE to see it really is gorgeous.....WOW...WOW...WOW..WOW I'm gonna go back for another peekskie lol. Have a good weekend hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, love what you did with the cake, it's a real wedding cake! The lace is super gorgeous! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne, this is gorgeous!! So elegant and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWSA!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the black/white and it is all together out of this world CLASSY and ELEGANT!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is truly one fabulous cake...wow you did a fantastic job...I would love to put in the cafe customer gallery..if i can, please email me the link to this project to fabriccutups@prodigy.net thanks hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!