Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, May 27

Cricut Cardz Challenge #26
Here is my first try at any challenge! I have been reading the blog for a while and i find all the cards so inspiring.  My Sons teacher is leaving this week so he wanted a card to give her so i combined that with the challenge. I have used brads on the flowers and eyelets around the edge and to put the ribbon through. I used the Wild Card cartridge for the card base, circle layers and the phrase.  Plantin Schoolbook/Wild Card was used for the flowers. The pictures not great, the phrase is cut in white glittered cardstock.
Thanks for taking the time to look!
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. Teacher is going to love this. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I agree with Jeri, the teacher is going to love it. :) Thanks for playing along with us at the ccc blog!
    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Those colors are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome teacher card its so pretty. thanks for sharing with us at cricutcardz this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!