Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Sunday, May 20

SOS - My latest Pins

Good morning!

Just a quick post to join in with the SOS post over at Sugar Nellie!

A few weeks ago they started to Share on Sunday, where everyone joins in and posts our finds on Pinterest this week!

I was looking for some inspiration for book marks/tags and found these...Totally gorgeous. Have a look at the link below the pictures as her site is amazing, very shabby chic/vintage style. Her charm bracelets are stunning too.

 (Source - Andrea Singarella)
 (Source - Andrea Singarella)

These are a great idea and you ca n find a tutorial for this if you follow the source link below. Clever idea!
(Source - Fabyoubliss)


I have to share this with you. Last night i couldnt sleep and added to my new board "Memories from my childhood" i came across these...

Waterful Ring-Toss...mines always leaked onto my bed!Speak and spell, loved this! 
yip, leg warmers with the skates!
Didnt we think we were cool with our Leg Warmers with the Skates! Pop over to here to have a look at my other blasts from the past pins and more.

Hope your having a great Sunday. Its lovely and sunny here in Scotland today and i am still not feeling great. For those that have managed to keep up with my hospital visits, the visit on Thurdsay was not the best news ever. I am still destroying my own Red Cells and my bloods are not as good as they were a few weeks ago. This might be because i have been ill with the sickness bug then flu which has went into a Chest Infection. So its the usual story..."wait and see!" I think that must be the most used line that doctors use!
I am off to make a card and maybe get it posted later on!

Happy pinning!
Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. hey Lynne...what lovely bookmarks...and yes I do remember leg warmers and skates...lol!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I found those vintage look book marks too Lynne, very pretty, anything with ribbon and bling I am there!
    A blast from the past, as they say if you hold on to it long enough it comes back into fashion.
    Thanks for joining in, hopefully next week we should have not linky problems.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne love those bookmarks great idea thanks for sharing. Oh and the blast from the past, I had all of them, LOL, I loved my waterfall hoops, happy times. Roller skates, leg warmers and FAME what more did a girl need. Great post,
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bookmarks and a very Pinteresting selection! TFS! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!