Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Wednesday, May 16

Elphine House Australia Challenge - Alter it


 Its that time for a new Elphine House Australia Challenge!

The challenge is to Alter it!
I am really looking forward to see all your altered bits and pieces!

As always to enter our challenge you have to use a Elisabeth Bell image. Any of her images count and there are so many out there! The prize is two Elphine House Australia Stamps! You must go have a look in the EHA store and check out all the stamps available now, the collection is really building up and i love them all!

(warning - a little picture heavy!!!)
For this challenge i have altered a Cigar Box with the gorgeous Daisy sitting on the top.

Image - Daisy (Sitting), Elphine House Australia 
Papers - MME lost and found 2 (yes i do have a thing for MME papers!)
Dies - Tim Holtz Paper Rosette Die, Scalloped Circle Nestie
Embellishments - Lace, ribbon, pearls buttons, beading and tulle all from my stash.
The metal handle was recycled from a old CD storage box.


I would like to enter into the following challenges;
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes
Love To Create - Bingo - Buttons, Lace and Die Cuts
Crafty Emmas Challenge - Anything Goes (Sad to see its the last challenge!)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can pop over the EHA blog to check out the DT girls creations and join in our challenge.
I am off to get a Lemsip as i have now got a cold with a temperature and aching body. I have just got rid of the sickness bug too. I have got the Hematology clinic on Thursday, fingers crossed  this has not knocked my bloods off and my blood count has managed to stay up. I am so would be so happy if this AIHA episode is over with.
Thanks again, 
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Stunning box Lynne - really bright and cheerful - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, This is gorgeous! Love this sweet Daisy image and lovely bright colours.

    Sorry to hear you are still not well ... hope the hospital appt goes well on Thurs.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful altered box, Imlove the rosettes and muted colours. Beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stwmp and Show Challemge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne, I totally love your altered box. I love the yellow and white together. Your attention to detail on this piece is amazing! I love all the little bits of bling, the lace trim, the rosettes, the buttons and the tulle. Great use of textures and embellishments! Your little colorized girl featured in the center die cuts is exceptional! You did a wonderful job of coloring her to coordinate perfectly with your box. Well done! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Lynne this is stunning, absolutely love Daisy and she looks awesome sitting on this box which you have used beautiful colours and embellishments.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Lynne, what a knock out! Love this gorgeous box and that soft yellow is such a good choice for it as well! Lovely details, great job! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wonderful creative work!!!!

    Thanks for sharing with us over at Love to Create Challenge Blog! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi lynne i found your blog during a dt call to view your submission to Crafty catz... you hav a beautiful blog ..beautiful work have become a follower..loving what i have seen so far..and hope to view more wonderful things soon hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!