Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, May 19

Candy Winner

Hi Ladies, Before i announce the winner of my candy i want to say a great big Thank You to everyone that entered. I have been visiting all your blogs and still got some to check out! 

Now for the winner..I used Random.org to pull a number and the winner is...



Congratulations Anne, Please give send me a email (lynne.h72@sky.com) with your address for me to post the candy to!

Hope your all having a lovely weekend!
Thanks again everyone for entering!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. So excited to see my name as the winner...thank you Lynne..,I have emailed you my details


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. congraturazioni Anne. saluti Ale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!