Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Sunday, May 6

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things with Wings!!



Good Morning..a very early good morning. Its 7.30am on a Sunday morning! I am up to get my CCC post done. All day yesterday i was trying to get David and the kids off the laptop so i could get my post done...they all had some reason or other of why they needed my laptop. I would have been more patient but in this house hold is 2 i-pads, 2 net-books, a PC,  i pod touch and my old laptop! Why they had to use my laptop was beyond me. 
They all complain about the state of the laptop at times. Its usually got post it notes stuck around the screen, lumps of glue, glitter, a few stray sticky pads! God knows how i make as much mess but i am rather good at it!!
Okay, enough rambling! Today is the start of Mays challenge at Crafty Calendar.
The theme this month is "Things with Wings" with the optional choice of using some acetate.
The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to use at Whimsy Stamps!
I just love the new Elisabeth Bell stamps that Whimsy have released...just adorable!

Here is my DT card for the challenge...
Card Recipe
DP - First Edition Isabella paper, Pink cardstock
Dies/Punches - Memory box honeysuckle vine, Marianne design flourishes
Embossing folder - Floral Cuttlebug folder
Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft, Pink satin ribbon, white seam binding (pulled middle thread to gather it in), gems and charm all from my own stash.


I would like to enter these challenges also;

Craftymess Challenge - Pink and Cute
4 Crafty Chics - Favourite embellishment ..(flowers! what would we do without them!)
My Mums Craft Shop - Embossing
Anything Goes Challenge - Things with Wings


Thanks for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments, they are really appreciated!

16 comments:

  1. Wondered where you card was! I came over to tell you how lovely it was and it wasn't there! hehe. I know all about computer wars. Since I got into this blogging stuff Matt hardly ever gets his hands on the computer! And when he has it, I always want it! hehe. Anyway gorgeous card Lynne, I love it! Hope you are having a good weekend! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love all the pink...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Berit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and the ribbon, charm and flowers look absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, I especially love the delicate colours- so perfect for that image. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful, I love the image and the soft colours, die cuts, ribbon and flowers are all so stunningly beautiful, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, so beautiful and cute, love that big ribbon, thank you for joining I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wooow, what an adorable card! Love the softness of it and the colours, gorgeous little gem! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is a gorgeous card, love the image and love all your details, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh...what a gorgeous, gorgeous card!! I love this Mo image...and your coloring is so soft and pretty. And that ribbon is perfect! I love it! So glad you joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card and such a beautiful image Lynne a fabulous creation well done . Have a lovely weekend Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love the image and all the fabulous added detail. Just come across your blog and am now your newest follower.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Lynne, wow this is so lovely, I think this image is so touching, have seen it before and really like it. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for entering the Craftymess challenge http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    This card is not only stunning but the image makes you want to shed a tear it is so cute. Such a lovely card and I think someone of any age would love to receive a card like this.
    Well Done and I look forward to seeing more of your entries over at craftymess
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a superb card...so pleased you entered our challenge at crafty Ctaz i really love your cards all superb hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!