Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Monday, May 6

Crafty Calendar Challenge Blooms and Blossoms!



Hope you had a fab weekend! I am here with my card for the latest challenge at Crafty Calendar Challenge!




The theme for this month is ....
Blooms and BlossomsSimply just flowers! Either on your DP, paper flowers, die cut flowers or even a flower stamp

Our Sponsor for this month is ..


 Here is my card using a image from the Pure Innocence Range!



Materials
Image - Heather Ellis Pure Innocence Digi Stamp 
Papers Teresa Collins - Vintage Finds
Dies - Tonic butterfly strip, Memory box butterfly, Nellie Snellen border die,
Tattered Lace Die using the middle centerpiece under the bow
Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon, lace, buttons and gems from my stash.



Here is a few challenge that my card fits with - 

Challenges for everyone - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Add a Button
Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes

I am off now to try and get some sleep. Not had a great day so could use a few hours of shut eye!
Take care
Hugs
Lynne x

3 comments:

  1. A lovely colour combination Lynne and I really like your lacy borders and that butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and your colour work is superb Lynne!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!