Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, May 2

Check out this.."Just a Thought Away!" Simpler Times!



   Hello! I had to pop on to post my card using this gorgeous image which is one of the new Elisabeth Bell Simpler Times images from Flower Soft!
The downloads are more than just a digi stamp you get a lot in the download....there is backing papers, pre-coloured toppers in full colour, Sepia and Black and White. Polaroid Style image, decoupage, frames, shaped card...so many options you wont know where to start
                                                                                                                                                                                               
            Simpler Times "Just a Thought Away"


I bought them from Elisabeth Bell Designs. Have a look, they are seriously cute. I have also bought the
cd rom from C&C. This has 18 images plus all the extra files. Enough to keep you going for a long time!


Materials used..
Papers - My Minds Eye Lost and Found & Kraft Cardstock 
Dies - Spellbinders Scallop and Classic Circle, Spellbinders fancy label (used as elements on top and bottom of scalloped circles)
Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Decorative Pin and Pearl and Diamante Cluster on bow were put together by me, Lace, tulle gems are pearls from my stash.

Here is a closer view of the image...  

I am going to enter the following challenges - 
Crafts and Me - Floral Frenzy!
As You Like It Challenges (first challenge!!) - Dies & Punches - I used  Spellbinders Scalloped circle, Classic Circle and Spellbinders fancy label - You can only see the fancy side of the fancy label dies on the top and bottom the scalloped circle. This is my favourite thing to do with these dies at the moment!   
MilkCoffee challenges - Lace & Pearls
Simon Says Stamp! - Just Because!

Ok, Well that me! Thanks as always for stopping by ad leaving the lovely comments!
Have a good night!
Hugs,

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

8 comments:

  1. Lynne such a gorgeous card just love the cute design and colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these new kits with so many options for designing. This is gorgeous Lynne. Thanks for sharing! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous and I love the way you have used the dies such a clever idea, love your bow too! so pretty! Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at At You Like It, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow so gorgeous lynne.adorable sweet image and i love your soft and pretty colours and fabulous floral details.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very sweet! That lace bow is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Happy Mail Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Lovely layout and paper and such a pretty circular die xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, love the image and the lace Thanks for joining in at Happy Campers x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!