Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, August 12

Mark that page....


Good Morning!
Hope you all had a fab weekend! We have had terrible rain here the last few days so hopefully this week will bring some dry and warm weather!

Today is my turn to share on the Sugar Nellie Blog and as i have been reading a lot of books lately i decided to make a little magnetic bookmark for myself.  There are magnets inside so that the bookmark wont slide out my book when moving it around!

I have used "Words from the Heart" Furry Friends Digital Stamp.
You can buy him from the Funky Kits Store along with all his little furry Friends!

I have coloured this cutie with Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils. The paper is one from "Be Mine" from Echo Park backed onto Black card stock. I then used a little black ribbon to dangle down the outside of my book when closed. 
The magnets are inside. (See picture below)


This is the magnets inside that will stop your bookmark falling out your book when moved around!


Remember that the competition is still running through-out this month over on the Sugar Nellie Blog HERE!
The prize is a colouring class from Kit and Clowder!!

Thanks for stopping by and as always i appreciate all the lovely comments you leave for me!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bookmark Lynne love your sweet image and pretty papers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, I LOVE this! That sweet new image is super cute and I really love the way you've put together this bookmark. It's such a cool idea. My pal in Sweden is a real book nerd, she'd love something like this. I'd love to make one for her with your permission. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!