Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, August 19

Fairy Dust...

 Good Morning everyone!
Yahoo...the schools are back!! lol! Well in Soctland anyway!! My youngest, Carrie, is starting P6 this year and Sean is in 4th year. My eldest, Ryan, is starting college next week so has another week to relax! They are all growing up too fast!!
Anyway, As you read this i will have already put my two out the door and will be away to see my gorgeous Neice, Ava, as she starts her first day of school. 

So, I decided to use one of the gorgeous Scrapberry Stamps today. This one is called Fairy Birthday
You can buy her from the Funky Kits Store!


I have coloured my fairy using Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils. My papres are My Minds Eye, Lost and Found. I used my Tim Holtz Rosettes Die adding a little Marianne Design Flourish.
I added a few buttons with twine, lace, ribbon and some little pearls to finish my card.


Another quick reminder about the "Furry Friends" competition that is running through-out this month over on the Sugar Nellie Blog. Check out the "Competition Tab" HERE!
The prize is a colouring class from Kit and Clowder!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it!
Have a great day!
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Lynne love the image gorgeous colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!