Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Sunday, September 8

We are going on a bear hunt!!


Hello, Well what a day i had yesterday..everything went wrong!
Everything i touched either dropped, broke or fell apart...including my laptop charger! This is just me doing my post thats should have been yesterday!
I am here with my DT card for the new Crafty Calendar Challenge!
This month we are going on a bear hunt!!
We are wanting you to get into your stamp collection, or anything else bear related that you have and let us see what you have!

I used a "Bildmalarna - Little Winged Friends On Walk" Stamp.
This the little winged friend stamps are so cute!

 

 Materials Used 
Bildmalarna Stamp - Little Winged Friends on walk
Papers - Tilda Country Escape 12x12 pad
Dies - Memory Box  Butterfly Delights, Vivienne Butterfly, Marianne Designs Scallop Circle, Spellbinders Clasic circles, D-lites Fantastic Flourish Three.
Embellishemnts - Flowers from Wild Ochid Craft, Tulle, Lace, Jute, Feather, and pearls from stash. also mini peg painted to match colour scheme. 

Here is a close up of the image...


Here is a few challenges to enter...
Allsorts - Butterflies
Crazy 4 Challenges - Flowers and Pearls
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - You are my sunshine!

I hope you can join us on our bear hunt at Crafty Calendar!!
Take care and enjoy your weekend!
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Lynne we all have days like that...your card is gorgeous, sweet image, lovely colours as as always beautifully embellished....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!