Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Monday, July 30

The First of Many....


Hi, Hope you enjoyed your weekend! I had quiet weekend, didnt do much at all. I did manage to get a card done. Its much harder to get crafting time with kids on holiday. I usually have a few hours while they are at school and then post my card at night but not getting time to do it as much. By the time the kids are settled into bed i just want to collapse too, my blood count down so thats not helping the energy levels at all.

Anyway i have made my very first Christmas card for this year! Carrie though i was going mad with she came in and seen a Xmas card sitting. So asked me if i knew what month it was!! I told her that i am starting early so i can give out all handmade Christmas cards to which she replied.."Mum, you say that every year and you will just end up buying cards anyway!" Unfortunately she is so right!

Here is the first of many Xmas cards...

Card Recipe
Image - Nellie Snellen, Hokey Pokey coloured with Promarkers.
Papers - Bo Bunny (cant remember name of pad but will add it later)
Dies - Marianne Design Snowflakes dies
Embellishments - Feather, gems, tulle, lace from stash and the pins i made myself using clear beads.
The snowflakes are also Covered in Jones Tones Glitter.

 Here is another few views of my card...

I would also like to enter into the following challenges - 
Addicted to Stamps - Xmas in July
Hiding in my Craft Room - Xmas in July
Crafty Catz - All the Glitters (snowflakes glittery and the stars on image)
Sweet Stamping - Xmas in July

Thats all from me just now. Thanks for popping by and hope you have a lovely start to the week! I am off to get some DT work done...well if i get peace from kids that is!!
Hugs,


17 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, Gorgeous card! This image is so sweet and FAB colours.

    I am also finding it hard to craft with the kids at home. Also it was hot here last week so was making the most of the sunshine :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Lovely soft colors. I love how you did all the embellishments. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Lynne, I hope you get lots more Christmas cards made. I know what you mean about the holidays!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - this is just stunning - love the frosty feel ad the image and the feathers and and and xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne, wow what a gorgeous Christmas card. Love that image. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lynne - love the pretty colours and your layout.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love this image and the frosty blues are perfect for a Christmas card. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynne, ooooh that is just gorgeous!! Love the colours and your feather is a perfect touch.

    Know just what you mean about no time to craft with the kids off school as well!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous, I love the sweet image and pretty aqua colours, Just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning Lynne, lovely image and beautifully embellished.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is gorgeous, love the image, layout and colours, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. O wow this is stunning, love the image and all the detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Card! I like the feathers and the image used.

    Thanks for joining us this week over at HIMCR DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous Christmas card Lynne!!:)

    Almost, not quite, but almost, makes me want it to be Christmas now!!

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lynne, this is stunning. I love the colours and the image is gorgeous. Such fab details and I love the papers.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Lynne, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!