Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, July 17

Elphine House Australia Challenge - Things with Wings


Hope your all had a good start to the week. Unfortunately the flu bug is still lingering about our house. I am on my second bout of it and Sean, my youngest Son, has been ill for nearly a whole week. He has had a temp of 39+. He has been miserable. I will tell you we have bought that much Ibuprofen/Calpol from Tesco that we have run them dry!!

Anyway just popping by with my Design Team card for the lastest Elphine House Australia Challenge.
The theme this time round is "Things With Wings"
As always you can enter with ANY Elisabeth Bell image from any company...eg EHA,                                                          Belles n Whistles, Whimsy, Elisabeth Bells Digi's..there are lots to choose from.
For my DT project i decorated a candle and also a card to give as a set.
For the candle i followed a tutorial i read a long time ago (cant remember where from) but it was very simple. using the image stamped and coloured onto tissue paper and wax paper to push the image into the hot wax. 
My fairy is called "Fairy Faye, Make a Wish" from Elphine House Australia which i coloured with promarkers.
The papers are Isabelle from First Edition...they are very very pale pink these ones.
Flourish from Cheery Lynn, flowers from Wild Orchid Craft, Tulle bow, charm and punched butterflies all from my stash
Here is another few views of my candle and card. On the other side of the candle i have stamped "Thinking of You" 
          I would like to enter my candle/card set into the following challenges;
Card Cupids - Wings
Stamptacular Sunday - Wings and Bling
Lets ink it Up - All Girls

That it for now. Please pop by our Elphine House Challenge blog to join in with our Things with Wings Challenge!
Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely card.

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Card and Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous set,love the image and all your details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvor er det bare super flot♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.
    knusss♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne, Such a beautiful card and candle. I love this sweet image and pretty soft colours.

    Sorry to hear you and Sean have been poorly ... hope you feel both feel better soon.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh what a lovely card and candle, love that you used such pretty and soft colors , the image is so sweet, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

    Hugs Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is so lovely! Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear Lynne you and your family are really having a time of it, hope the bugs all disappear soon and give you a break.
    Love the card and the candle, really cute image and beautifully decorated.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous ser Lynne. The card is adorable
    Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is sooooo pretty and girly, fits our challenge at LIIU perfectly, thanks for sharing. Hope to see you for our next challenge at our new blog. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way so happy to see another Aussie challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!