Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Monday, June 7

Challenges!!



Here is my entry for the following challenges;

Totally Gorjuss - Challenge #33 - Sketch
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Challenge #3 - Its Your Day..
The Corrosive Challenge  - Challenge #67 - Die Cuts

For this card i followed the sketch on Totally Gorjuss. The paper is from Bo Bunny and i used the cuttlebug to emboss the white background.The stamp is Midsummer Tilda coloured by pro markers. I used my Nestabilites to cut the scallop circle and my Cricut Wild Card Cartridge to cut the sentiment. Storybook and Plantin Schoolbook Carts were used for the flowers and branches. The pearls and ribbon finished it off.
Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love the flowers around that beautifully colored image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love your colours and you have coloured your image beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty papers and colors. YOur Tilda looks just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there

    Gorgeous card, love the Cricut sentiment and your image is super. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, beautiful card. I love that Bo Bunny paper....I'm hoarding mine. LOL I like the way you used the pearls. GREAT JOB!!

    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments ~ hope you will join us again!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card...who doesn't love a Tilda??? Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there hope you having a good weekend. This card is SO pretty & I adore your Tilda. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog it was lovely & it means a lot when people leave comments. Take care & enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    P.S. By the way I love your blog its fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lynne! What a very pretty and feminine card - gorgeous!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!