Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, April 5

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things With Wings & DT Call!!


Hi Everyone, 
Hope your have got a great weekend planned. We are just having a quiet one...not much going on and then having out friends round tonight for a catch up. 

Today starts the new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge!
The theme this month is "Things With Wings" 

We have the totally amazing Elisabeth Bell as our sposnor this month. 
I have used "February Flutter" Digital Stamp that you can get from Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection.


Materials
Image coloured with Promarkers, FlexMarkers and  Polychromos Pencils
Paper - Recollections Valentines Collection 
Dies - Sizzix Thinlets Borders Pack, Marianne Designs Flourishes and Spellbinders Morrocan Accents
Other Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Ribbons, We R Memory Keepers Bubblegum  Floss, Button and pearls from Hobbycraft.  I have also used my Glue Pad and Tim Holtz Distress Glitter.

Here is a closer view of the image..


Here are some challenge that i have entered my card into....


Well thats me for now! Hope you join us over at Crafty Calendar this month...you have plenty of time!!
Have a fab weekend!!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. This is so magical, Lynne! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a stunning image and your whole gorgeous design has a lovely feel of lightness about it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynne fabulous image beautifully coloured

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've browsed and joined your blog. Your cards are all so mystical with soft colors and I love it! Thanks for stopping by Mema's Crafts this month. We hope you will come back often to play and visit with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your delightful card - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!