Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Wednesday, January 15

Layer It Up @ Elphine House Australia!


Hi! I hope you are well and having a good week so far! I have spent the weekend decorating the livingroom...well i should say watching David decorate the livingroom! I chose the carpet and furnature and David put it all together. Looks great. 

Tonight is the start of the new Elphine House Australia Challenge. This year the challenges will start on the 3rd Wednesday of each month and you must use a Elisabeth Bell stamp. This can be from any of the company's that Elisabeth has designed for but we would love to see those EHA stamps if you have any!

This month our challenge is ....Lots of Layers!

This was a easy one for me since i love layers! I honestly dont think i have made a single layered card!
This stamp is the popular "Daisy Sitting in Lily Garden"


Materials 
Daisy Stamp coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
Papers - Teresa Collins Stationary Noted
Dies - Wind Flourish, Butterfly Flourish Border, 3D Flower (cone base), Fern leaf all from Silhouette Online Store. Spellbinders scalloped and classsic circle, Morrocan accent doily and Memory Box Butterfly Delights.
Embellishments - White Satin Ribbon from Country Baskets. Lace, Gems (large and small) from Hobbycraft and as usual edges glued up and dipped edges of some of the die cuts in Glamour Dust.

Here is the close up of  "Daisy Sitting in Lily Garden"

Here are a few challenge to enter my card into...

Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Well thats me for tonight! I hope you have a lovely day/night depending onyour time zone!!
Thanks as always for the lovely comments left on my blog.I really appreciate each one!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lynne! I love the soft colors and monochrome effect! Fantastic layering and details as well as coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the design and the cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and delicate, I love all the white, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious. Your work is gorgeous!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this one! So clean and pretty... Flawless coloring and great design!
    Have an awesome day, Lynne... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and so beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!