Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, October 17

Get in Shape!!


Hello, Well what a day. I am late with this post because i was not feeling great today. We also had Carries school harvest service but just as i was leaving i got a call saying my mum had fallen down the stairs. She has had so many falls lately. Her brain Tumour has left her with mobility and co-ordination problems as well as short term memory loss and very poor concentration. We are not sure why she falls. She just has no idea. We got the Careline service installed for her so she has her button on her wrist which has came in handy a few times!

Anyway enough of me babbling on. I am here with my card for the new Elphine House Australia challenge!
We want to see all your shaped cards this month!

 I have used Carrie Princess - Thoughtful Breeze which you can find here at Elphine House Australia.
To join in with us you just need to use any Elisabeth Bell image or stamp!

This card base is made by cutting the Grand Nestie in half and adding the middle section in. The pictures further down let you see better!

Materials
Papers - Tilda Country Escape
Dies - Spellbinders Grand Nestie Label 4 , SB Maroccan Accents, Marianne Doily Circle Die, Cheery Lynn  Fancyful Flourish Die, Memory Box Vivenne Butterfly and Memory Box Butterfly Delights
Embellishments - Lace, Tulle and Gems from Hobbycraft, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and sentiment from Personal Impressions. I also used Stardust Stickles.

Here is a better view of how the card is made!

Here is a few Challenges to am going to take part in..
The Crafters Cafe Challenge - Cute cards!
Through The Craftroom Door - Always Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes for Blogaversary
Anything Goes Challenge - Out with the girls

Well i am off for now! I hope you can stop by the Elphine House Australia challenge blog and join in with our challenge! Just a reminder that you can use any Elisabeth Bell image/stamp. Thanks for stoppping by, i do appreciate it!
Hugs




7 comments:

  1. A very feminine card Lynne, gorgeous image and lovely subtle colours...love the shape...hope your mum is recovering from her fall...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your Mom's fall, Lynne, and also that you aren't feeling so great yourself. Hope you feel better soon. Your card is stunning! I love the shape you created! Hope you won't mind if I give that one a go! Wonderful colors and details! Of course, you've colored the image so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lynne, love the shape and the dies you used are very beautiful.
    I hope your mom recovers soon from her fall.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Fabulous! Very 'cute' card! thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog this week! mo dt x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this delicate card! Coloring is perfect and those papers compliment the image so well. Dies are to die for! :)
    Have a nice Sunday, Lynne...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an amazing card you have created! I love the soft colors with the white. Thank you for coloring along with us at CCCB.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne.
    Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Creative Craft.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!