Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Sunday, September 2

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Browns and Creams


At last i am back with a card. Its been well nearly 2 weeks since i was last here. Its been a real busy and tiring week. I am still struggling with this illness and its getting tougher and tougher to deal with as time goes on...things are getting worse, not better. Looks like i have to have another Bone Marrow Biopsy to see if things have changed any. I can hardly keep my eyes open when i sit down, never known exhaustion like this!

Anyway my card today is for the new challenge over at Crafty Calendar. 
This month we are having a colour challenge...Browns and Creams and also the optional extra of using/making a tag.

I decided to give my card and image a Sepia look. I have seen it lots over blogland so wanted to give it a go.
I used very few promarkers to keep layering for a deeper colour.  The colours i used were Satin, Pastel beige, caramel and just a touch of cocoa.  I really enjoy just sitting colouring, so relaxing!


     
Card Recipe 
Image - Emma's Gift of Love from Elphine House Australia!
Papers - My Minds Eye
Dies - Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals, Marianne Design Flourish
Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Handmade Pins, tulle, pearls, ribbon and lace from my stash.

Here is another few views of my card.. 

There is a few challenges that i would like to join in with. Here are links to the challenges.

The Ribbon Girl - Pearls.
Crafty Catz - 3 embellishments (flowers, pins and pearls), 2 Papers and 1 image!
Stampin for the Weekend - Pearls and Swirls    
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great week! 
Hugs,   
        



4 comments:

  1. what a fabulous card love the cutie of a image love the colours too thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Catz hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, Stunning card! Love the sepia colours. Sorry to hear you are still feeling so poorly.

    Hugs

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, totally gorgeous Lynne, hope you are feeling better soon!
    debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our 3,2,1 embellishment challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!