Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Sunday, March 18

Carly in Yellow..

Good Morning and Happy Mothers Day to all you Mums!
Its a lovely day here in Scotland, still cold but the sun is shining. I got breakfast in bed this morning and looking forward to a relaxing day crafting.
I made this Easter card with my latest digi stamp that i bought from Mo's Digital Pencil. I just love her little face..she is adorable.
I stepped out my comfort zone with my colour for this card. I have hardly ever made a card using yellow as the main or only colour but its turned out not too bad...

Card Recipe
Image - Easter Carly - Mo's Digital Pencil coloured with Promarkers
DP'd - We r Memory Keepers White Wash Collection, Pearlised Yellow cardstock
Dies etc - Spellbinders Edgabilities - Classic Ric Rak, Marianne Design - Scalloped Circle,
Cuttlebug Embossing folder - Floral Fantasy, Marianne Design - Swirl Die
Other Embellishments - Button, Ribbon, Gems from Stash and Flower from Wild Orchid Craft.

Here are the challenges that i am going to enter my card into;

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Buttons and Bows
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
My Sheri Craft - Easter
Party Time Tuesday - Monochrome

Thats all from me today. I hope you have a great Mothers Day whatever your doing!
Thanks very much for stopping by and for leaving such lovely comments.
Hugs,
Lynne x x

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the delicate yellow and your pretty embellishments! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she is adorable - gorgeous card,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Lynne! Love that soft yellow on your card and such a pretty image. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful soft colours. It's really gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne, fab card & really lovely colours for this time of year. We're having a gorgeous, Sunny day here in Northern Ireland too! Have a great day. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Lynne well done I love it hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so sweet. The pastels are beautiful. Thanks fior sharing at My Sheri Crafts.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynne! What a completely precious card! I love this little Mo image...and your soft coloring and design work are just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's for our fun "Buttons 'n Bows" challenge! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Yellow is one of my favorite colors. Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, Lynne, lovely soft colours! thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!